Even those "on their path" can occasionally get lost. Take me for example. I veered so far from my path that I completely lost my way for a while. It happens to the best of us. All we can do is stop and get back on track without self-judgement. Easier said than done.
Shakespeare was right. We must be true to ourselves above all else. That still small voice can get pretty still and very faint at times. Our hearts may not be sending the clear signals we were used to. After all, all of us are being bombarded by high frequency energy while the earth's magnetic field is decreasing. Even Scotty can't increase our shields enough to protect us from this barrage. It's enough to make us want Scotty to beam us up at times! So how do we tune into to our hearts while immersed in galactic static?
In my book, Hardwired to Heaven, I provide a meditation to help us remove the static charge around us and bring us back into balance. It is a useful tool during these challenging times. Here is my meditation for dissipating and balancing energy:
- Stand with your feet shoulder width apart, arms out at your sides, and with your palms facing up.
- As you inhale, imagine feminine energy entering your left palm and continuing through your left arm to your heart. Feminine energy (yin) includes allowing, receiving, nurturing, passivity, intuiting, unconditional love, and creative imagination.
- At the right palm, imagine masculine energy entering and traveling through your right arm into your heart, where it meets and crosses at the sacred coordinate [a special place near the center of your heart] and continues up into the brain. Masculine energy (yang) includes acting, giving, inner strength, courage, and rational left brain activities.
- The masculine energy now enters the left hemisphere of the brain while feminine energy enters the right hemisphere, each of which is their respective homes, since each hemisphere controls the opposite side of the body. As the energy continues to the crown, hold your breath for a moment and visualize the two energies crossing paths, producing an arc of neutrality.
- As the energies continue through the brain, [down the neck] and into the heart (where they become balanced) exhale, expelling all the air in your lungs as you visualize the energy moving down through your spine, through your legs, into your feet, and finally into the ground to literally ground the energy.
- Continue the meditation until you feel more balanced and at a peace.
© Joan Cerio 2014
Once your energy is clear and balanced (at least for the moment!), bring your attention to your heart and ask it for guidance. Pay attention to how you feel, what you see, what you hear, or what just comes to you. Your heart is connected to the Universal mind. When you follow your heart, you are always on your path.
As we continue to ride this wild energy, let's remember why this is happening. The energies are helping us to remember and awaken to who we really are so we can truly live Shakespeare's words: "To thy own self be true."
You can download more tools to maintain balance for free on my website. I also provide two other meditations in Hardwired to Heaven. To download the free tools or to purchase a copy of my book, please visit hardwiredtoheaven.com.