Saturday, November 13, 2010

Knocking on Heaven's Door

Where did this year go?  It felt like time stood still for a month or two in early summer and then the rest of the year went into hyper drive.  Anyone else feeling this?  I know things are accelerated in Sedona and this feels different than my other Sedona sojourns.  

This past week I felt an energy at my back gently nudging me forward.  Call this person, get this session, see this friend, go here, do this.  Today I took a moment to think about what I intended for this visit to vortex heaven and what I asked for since I arrived.  So far, everything I intended and asked for I've gotten in short order.  In three short weeks, I have received life-altering bodywork, read a couple of books, watched about 7 informational DVDs, given several healing sessions, made a new friend, reconnected with several friends, received several messages, and this coming week may be the crowning glory, literally.  I have scheduled several powerful events for this week that I know will change my life forever.

A friend of mine who channels shared a powerful and personal experience with me this week that I needed to hear.  She shared some messages for me and said I may have a similar experience.  Much of what she said confirmed what I was feeling and some sent me into a tailspin.  I know it is time to embody my divine essence.

We are near the apex of our current spacetime spiral.  Just as a vortex of water accelerates the further down the drain it travels, we are being accelerated through this zero point, into the next dimension, and onto the next spiral cycle.  What happens when we break one plane of existence and enter the next?  Our consciousness changes so dramatically that we no longer feel like the same person.

I thought the main purpose of this ninth journey across the country was to write my second book.  To my surprise, what I realized today is that the book is writing me.  Until I energetically catch up with what the book requires, I can write no further.  Until we can "catch up" with our divine essence, we can progress no further with this level of consciousness.  We've gone as far as we can go.

So here we are knocking on heaven's door feeling empty and spent, like an empty rocket booster hurdling through space.  The thrust for our "past" life is gone.  As we pass through the eye of the needle, zero point energy, we lose all sense of time and place, if you haven't already.  It is no man's land, true limbo, zero point. We also refuel for our next life's journey through spacetime as we pass through this enormous amount of energy.

Each of us has a preprogrammed launch time into our new/next lives.  We remain in limbo until the countdown is complete and liftoff occurs. 

For now, my stare is like a deer in headlights, I have forgotten much of the past, and feel like I am on perpetual autopilot.  Limbo land is unnerving, seemingly unnatural, and this too shall pass.  

1 comment:

Devi Cholet said...

lIMBO lAND! Wow, what a great way to describe it. Thanks for writing this post. I found it comforting in many ways!
Namaste,
Devi