Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Heart First

For the past eight months, I have been on the road, traveling to where I have been guided, doing book signings, sessions, and workshops here and there. It is easier for me to be in the moment when I am on the road. My antennas are up and functioning, keenly watching for signs from the universe.

My recent trip feels different from the others. It wasn't my universal communication that prompted me to leave Sedona and travel 2500 miles to the east coast. For once, I wasn't going head first into the great unknown. This time, I didn't think it through first and had no plans. In fact, I often said I must be out of my mind to do this. This trip is based on my feelings and inner knowing. As I wrote in my book, In the Key of Life, An Activational Journey to the Soul, our hearts create the patterns we follow. This time I was going heart first into the unknown, following its patterns, paths, and purpose.
Indeed, we are all being asked to go out of our minds and into our hearts.

My heart's guidance has lead me back to my home state and to see my former partner. My heart must know something my mind just cannot grasp. After arriving on the east coast, I learned that my former partner just recently entered into a new love relationship. Every time I allow my mind to try to figure it out, I come to a deeper realization that there is no "figuring it out." If I live in the moment, there is nothing to figure out. There is only surrender to the next moment. Thinking about the possible outcomes of this meeting just leaves my head and stomach spinning, and takes me out of the moment. When that moment comes when we do meet, I will be in that moment. Until then, everything is just speculation.

We are being asked to totally surrender to our heart's desire. It's time to trust in what our hearts are creating and get out of the way. My gut tells me that whatever happens, it will be a huge heart opening experience for me. I trust that feeling and I am grateful for the opportunity to open my heart even wider.

These are intense and incredibly challenging times. Nothing but complete self-transformation will suffice. There is still light at the end of the tunnel. By the summer solstice, I have a feeling that I, along with many others, will never be the same again.

Joan Cerio - Keeper of the Keys to a Masterful Life

Life Lines - Publishing high vibrational words that serve as "lifelines" for self-transformation.

No comments: