Monday, December 29, 2008

Fallen Angel

Where am I? I look around and things appear familiar and yet nothing resonates with me. It is as if I have fallen from the sky and landed in 3D land. I'm dazed and confused, looking upward for the ship that must have made a terrible mistake. The door must have malfunctioned and I fell out and they just don't realize yet that I'm gone. I'm sure any minute they will be back to pick me up.

I wait. I wait. Nothing. No one.

Panic. Despair. Reality settles in slowly. I'm on earth in the physical world. This isn't what I thought ascension would look like. I didn't sign up for this! I want to go home. Now!

I was in deep depression and disillusionment for days until I realized I can't go home. I agreed to be a bridge and bring heaven to earth. Going home now is not in my contract. It is best to make friends with my "predicament" as soon as possible. Another level of surrender.

The density of the physical dimension was almost unbearable for me this past week. I had to remind myself to breathe and searched for a reason to keep going. What is life about if we don't have a purpose, a reason for being?

I searched my heart and again it reminded me that my reason for being is assisting others with their enlightenment. Now, I not only know how important it is to find and live my heart's desire, I feel it. I have intellectualized many spiritual principles and unless each of my cells acknowledge and feel them, I cannot move forward in my growth or my work. Every thought comes from the spiritual, through the mental and emotional layers to the physical where it can set up shop and produce tangible results. That is what this time is about: taking our dreams and creating them step by slow step in the physical.

I don't know what 2009 will bring for me. I do know that it will be unlike any year I have yet experienced in this life.

"So this is what it feels like to be in the world and not of the world," I say to myself. I slowly stand and brush off my wings as if they have always been a part of me. I know that with them come extra responsibilities. Responsibilities I am now prepared to carry out.

Joan Cerio - Keeper of the Keys to a Masterful Life

Life Lines - Publishing high vibrational words that serve as "lifelines" for self-transformation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Joan, for being a belweather and a compass that points true home. Keep us posted on the flying lessons. Louise Bradley