Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Intermission

As I was channel surfacing last night, I noticed "Gone with the Wind" was on. I have seen the movie so many times that I knew intermission was coming right after the scene where Scarlet says, "As God as my witness, I will never be hungry again." The word "Intermission" was scrolled across the screen and of course the theme music was playing in the background. As I sat there blankly staring at the word intermission, it dawned on me. Yes, it is the perfect word to describe where we are energetically right now.

The prefix "inter" means between. That is where we've been for the past couple of months - between missions. The work we have been doing is coming to an end or may have ended for some of us. We are in a limbo state while the codes come in for the next manifestation of our soul work. Perhaps you have felt it, that in between state of neither being fully here nor fully there. I have experienced several days over the past month where I do not feel present. I know what it is like to feel out of my body and what it is like when my higher self is off preparing my way. This is different. It is like I vacated my body.
We are on a vacation of sorts while we await the next set of orders from mission control.

Even my mail was in limbo as my post office thought that the forward was still active. For a couple of days, I had no address. Quite interesting especially since it occurred over Easter weekend. Perhaps it was symbolic of the death of my old self and now the resurrection of the new.

Also over Easter weekend, my computer experienced some technical challenges. In order to fix it, I did a system restore. I think in a way we are all experiencing our version of a system restore, only we are not going back in time to restore ourselves, we are going forward in time. Our systems are being rewired to accommodate the frequency of our next mission.

Without taking the time for this rewiring and decoding, our minds could not handle the enormity of our next mission. In order to be able to integrate this change on a cellular level, we are waking up now to who we really are. (Read my previous blog and you will understand.) The oracle card that keeps coming up for me lately is "Dream Big." Allow the thought that what you are about to do is grander and greater than you have ever imagined. Dream big. The sky is not the limit. There are no limits.

Celebrate and savor each moment. These days will soon be gone. There is no going back. By this summer we will see the fruits of our labor. We are about to give birth to our new selves and our new mission. On the weekend of May 9, there will be a rebirth celebration since it is the midpoint of the sixth day of the Mayan Calendar. To read more about this event, click here. Prepare your own rebirth celebration.

For now, why not get some popcorn, come back and relax, and enjoy the show!

Joan Cerio - Keeper of the Keys to a Masterful Life
Life Lines - Publishing high vibrational words that serve as "lifelines" for self-transformation.

No comments: